+1 (513) 541-1236
Parts & Service
Our 360-degree point of view
Need a machine quote or a materials test?
The Rotex Minerals Separator™ drive is used to generate the legendary Rotex Gyratory Reciprocating Motion.
- It is externally mounted at the head end of the machine.
- It reduces maintenance by providing easier access through simple removal of the drive guard in a matter of minutes.
Easy Access Doors
Screen access and changes are easier than ever with the Rotex customized DESTACO door clamps.
- Access and inspect screens in a matter of seconds.
- Screen removal is accomplished in two steps: removing the safety bolt and lowering the cams.
- Once the screen deck is pulled out, the old screen can be removed. Using our patented automatic tensioning clips, the new screen is applied and ready for reinstallation.
The Rotex sliding inlet eliminates the hassle associated with flexible connections.
- It uses a Teflon™ wear ring and close running flange to allow for movement of the machine.
- It eliminates torn flexible connections.
- It utilizes a rubber spring sleeve to ensure constant contact between wear ring and flange to reduce dust and improve plant safety.
The Rotex Minerals Separator™ incorporates brush discharge connections to eliminate troublesome flexible outlet connections.
- Brush cartridges stay in constant contact with the Rotex Takeaway Box to reduce dust and contain separated product fractions.
- This reduces maintenance by eliminating flexible connections and providing up to 10 times longer life.
The Rotex hanger assembly integrates two universal joints at each connection point at the top and bottom.
- The universal joints accommodate the torsional forces created by the unique Rotex Gyratory Reciprocating Motion while bearing the entire weight of the machine.
- An ergonomically located grease fitting services both joints.